UKSEE 2017 Web Counseling Dates
The Uttarakhand Technical Universty released the UKSEE 2017 Web Counseling Dates. Know the procedure of Counselling and web options process from the website uktech.ac.in. The candidates who appeared for the Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE) have their results known. So they are searching for next level, i.e., UKSEE 2017 Web Counseling Dates. The Officials from the Universty is releasing complete details about the colleges, courses, dates of Counselling, a list of helpline centres and so on. So check the Uttarakhand UKSEE 2017 Seat Allotment. The University is providing the admissions into B.Tech, MBA. MCA and lateral entry courses. For that, the candidate needs to check complete dates schedule of this process. Blow the link directs you to check the full information.
Uttarakhand UKSEE 2017 Certificate Verification
The applicants who are in search of the UKSEE 2017 Web Counseling Dates must visit the official website uktech.ac.in. We are providing the UKSEE 2017 Documents Verification link so that you get an idea now how to write a paper. Here are the direct links of Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam Counseling Process. Check the below list that gives you details about the certificates which help the students. The Board is to provide the Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses for the students who get marks as per the cutoff. The cutoff scores are out along with the results. Now it’s time to check the UKSEE 2017 Counselling Web Options Procedure.
UKSEE 2017 Web Options Entry Seat Allotment
Candidates must also chek the UKSEE 2017 Seat Allotment Letter after submitting the options in the official website uktech.ac.in. Candidates must check the UKSEE 2017 Web Counseling Dates procedure Web Options Entry Details that is available on our site. Our team took up the work to press you the Counselling Process so that you find it easy when the time arrives for the action. Save the UKSEE 2017 Web Counseling Dates procedure to your desk and attend the document verification on the dates which officials give you. Alos look at the helpline centers and appear in front of authorities with Counselling fee of Rs. 2060. The seat allotment purely depends on the options you fill at the time of web options entry process.
UKSEE 2017 Web Counselling Dates @uktech.ac.in
Universty Name: Uttarakhand Technical Universty
Name Of the Examination: Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE)
Courses Offered: 1st Year – B. Pharma., BHMCT, MCA, MBA, M. Tech, M. Pharma.) (Lateral Entry – B. Pharma., B. Tech., and MCA-2017)
Location: Uttarakhand Dehradun
Official Website: uktech.ac.in
|Payment Of Counselling Fee For First Round||26 June to 02 July 2017|
|Online Registration & Choice Filling (Round 1)||05 July 2017|
|Seat Allocation (Round 1)||06 July To 10 July 2017|
|Payment Of Counselling Fee For Second Round||17 July To 21 July 2017|
|Online Registration & Choice Filling (Round 2)||25 July 2017|
|Seat Allocation (Round 2)||26 July To 29 July 2017|
Documents Required For UKSEE Certificate Verification
- Class 10th /12th passing certificate and mark sheet
- Class 12th hall ticket/admit card
- UKSEE 2017 Score Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- AF Certificate issued by Soldier’s board
- FF, PH, income certificate, Kashmiri Migrant Certificate
- Four passport size photographs
UKSEE 2017 Web Counseling Procedure
- Candidates must attend Counseling with the amount of fee.
- Show the full certificates starting from education to residence.
- After that check, the date of we counselling according to your rank.
- Create a login ID in the page of official website.
- Now enter the college name and its code.
- Place the colleges you wish to get the seat on the top.
- Later opt for colleges you are ok with the education in it.
- Fill more options of colleges so that you have a chance of getting Admission.
- After filling the option log out from the page.
- If you wish to make any changes in the option entry, then edit it only until the last date. After the deadline, you do not have editing option.
- If you are not satisfied with 1st Counselling, then go for 2nd Counseling.