OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 Notification Apply 765 Odisha Govt Jobs: The Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has published notification for Junior Clerk Cadre posts. The notification is published on 28th July 2017 with advertisement No.IIE-40/2017-1125(C)/OSSSC. The citizens of India who have eligible qualification along with a good character and good mental condition can apply for this OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017. Applicants can obtain more information in the below section and also apply through govtjobsdata.com.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 For 765 Posts at www.osssc.gov.in
- 1 OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 For 765 Posts at www.osssc.gov.in
- 2 Odisha SSSC Junior Clerk Notification 2017
- 3 OSSSC Recruitment 2017 For Junior Clerk Jobs
- 4 Latest OSSSC Junior Clerk Vacancy 2017 Details
- 5 Eligibility Criteria For Odisha Junior Clerk Jobs 2017
- 6 Pay Scale For OSSSC Junior Clerk Posts 2017
- 7 Selection Methods For Odisha Junior Clerk Vacancies 2017
- 8 Application Fee For OSSSC Junior Clerk Exam 2017
- 9 How To Apply For Odisha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017
- 10 Important Date For OSSSC Junior Clerk Application Form 2017
- 11 OSSSC Junior Clerk Notification and Online Application Link
- 12 OSSSC 765 Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
The Commission invites online application for selection to the district cadre and circle/range cadre posts of the junior clerk under different departments of the government. There are 765 vacancies in two cadres of Junior Clerk i.e., District Cadre and Circle/Range Cadre. The district wise and circle/range wise with category wise break up vacancy details are available in the notification. So check them before applying to the OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 and know the details. We have also provided the notification link in the below section. Therefore, click on the below link and obtain the information on these posts.
Odisha SSSC Junior Clerk Notification 2017
As per the information in the notification, the number of posts under this OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 may undergo change without any prior notice and at the discretion of the government. The reservation of posts for candidates of different reserved categories shall be regulated by the reservation of the Government of Odisha framed from time to time. The appointment to these Junior Clerk posts in OSSSC Recruitment 2017 is on the contractual basis. So, applicants can check the notification for the details of the contract period. All the especially relevant information on the recruitment is shared below. Hence, go through them and apply for these clerk posts before the last date. Since there is going to be a written examination under selection process. The applicants can download the syllabus from the official website. Furthermore, you can check the examination pattern in the notification.
OSSSC Recruitment 2017 For Junior Clerk Jobs
|Commission Name||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Clerk|
|Total No. of Posts||765|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||01-08-2016|
|Last Date To Apply Online||08-09-2017|
|Application Fee Last Date||31-08-2017|
Latest OSSSC Junior Clerk Vacancy 2017 Details
- Office of the Commissioner, Commercial Taxes: 247 Posts.
- Balasore PH Circle, Superintending Engineer: 09 Posts.
- Bhawanipatna PH Circle, Superintending Engineer: 06 Posts.
- Cuttak PH Circle, Superintending Engineer: 04 Posts.
- Sambalpur PH Circle, Superintending Engineer: 02 Posts.
- Director Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities: 547 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria For Odisha Junior Clerk Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: Pass in Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or any equivalent examination. In addition to this applications should also possess knowledge of basic computer skills.
Age Criteria: As on 01.04.2017.
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 32 years.
Pay Scale For OSSSC Junior Clerk Posts 2017
- Pay Band and Scale: Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1,900/-.
- Consolidated Monthly Remuneration: 7,100/-.
Selection Methods For Odisha Junior Clerk Vacancies 2017
As per the notification, the selection process includes two stages, they are
- Written Test.
- Pracation Test.
Application Fee For OSSSC Junior Clerk Exam 2017
All the applicants other than SC, ST category and Persons with Disability have to pay the exam of Rs.100/-. Candidates can also deposit the fee through online mode by logging in to the official website or by conventional mode of deposit in any Government treasury. You can also check the official notification for the detailed procedure on the fee submission.
How To Apply For Odisha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017
- Go to the official www.osssc.gov.in.
- Click on the Apply Online tab.
- If already registered, enter User ID, password to log in.
- If Not registered, click on the Register button.
- Complete the registration process and login into your profile.
- Now select the post you are applying.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Click on the submit, then your application will appear on the screen.
- Now download and take print out of the application form for future reference.
Important Date For OSSSC Junior Clerk Application Form 2017
- Advertisement Publish Date: 28th July 2017.
- Opening Date For Online Applications: 1st August 2017.
- Closing Date For Online Applications: 8th September 2017.
- Last Date For Online Registration/Re-Registration and Deposit of Examination Fee: 31st AUgust 2017.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Notification and Online Application Link
OSSSC 765 Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Since there are various districts under this OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017, he/she must be a resident of the district for which he/she is applying. In addition to this, the applicants must also have registered his/her name in any employment exchange in the district on or before the date of submission of application. Along with the educational qualifications, the applicants should also be able to speak, read, and write Odia and have passed Middle English Examination with Odia as the language submit. The complete details regarding this Odisha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 are available in the notification. Therefore, we advise the candidates to go through every detail and then proceed to the application process. The online application process starts from 1st of August 2017. Since the announced date here, the applicants can start submitting their applications. The last date for online applications is 8th September 2017.